Where's the birth certificate

Free and Strong America

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Those Nasty CHICKENS...Are Coming HOME..To ROOST!


Let me start off by stating that I don't actually hate Governor Charlie Crist (R-FL). Intense dislike would more accurately convey my opinion of the guy. Imagine my suprise when I came across this article on the net.....

"Governor Charlie Crist and former state House Speaker Marco Rubio (pictured above) are now tied in the 2010 race for the Republican Senate nomination in Florida. A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of likely GOP Primary voters finds Crist and Rubio each with 43% of the vote. Five percent (5%) prefer another candidate, and nine percent (9%) are undecided.......Crist, well known throughout the state, has seen his ratings go in the opposite direction. Just 19% now have a Very Favorable opinion of him, a figure that represents a double digit decline since August.
Crist angered many conservatives in the state when he embraced President Obama’s $787-billion economic stimulus plan. While the Republican establishment has endorsed Crist, many prominent GOP conservatives including Mike Huckabee, South Carolina Senator Jim DeMint and former Bush adviser Karl Rove are backing Rubio."


It wasnt just his embrace of the Mau Mau Messiah that I didnt care for in reference to Charlie Crist. It goes back to his 11th hour endorsement of John McCain in the Florida primary. Also, his refusal to investigate ACORN didnt bolster my opinion of him either. I have to be honest and state that I really don't know enough about Marco Rubio to actually endorse him, but rest assured, I will be giving him a closer look in weeks to come. Should anyone be interested, his website is http://www.marcorubio.com/

1 comment:

feeno said...

I denounce Crist

feeno