Where's the birth certificate

Free and Strong America

Monday, March 19, 2012

Back in the USA!




Blogging has been slow lately as I was out of the country visiting our neighbor to the south, Venezuela. It was my 7th trip there and I can now report the following.

Person after person that I talked to told me that the security situation on the ground is getting progressively worse. Thi in spite of the fact that I probably saw more police and National Guard troops around than I ever did.

As weird as American politics can get these days, at least nobody is taking pot-shots (with guns, not words) at those trying to unseat Obama. Opposition candidate and Chavez challenger Henrique Capriles Radonski cannot say the same.

If anyone wants to get a second, medical opinion, I would suggest El Centro Policlinico Valencia 'La Vina'. They do everything from brain surgery to podiatry and all the specialties in between. And they actually listen to you also rather than simply plugging you into a machine and reading the results hich is all too common in the States.

It's great to be back and after vanquishing the worst case of diarrea of my entire life, it's back to blogging again. Hurray!

4 comments:

Gregg Metcalf said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound!

-FJ the Dangerous and Extreme MAGA Jew said...

Montezuma's revenge! You still can 't drink the water... ;)

Ross said...

What took you to that country?

J Curtis said...

2nd opinion on a medical matter Ross. I believe they actually listen to the patient more down there rather than simply relying on technology as much as they do here in the States.